Cross Style is looking for a few servant-hearted interns for this summer. Is that you? If you have a heart for ministry, want to be a part of changing lives, and ready to spend your summer learning, growing, and pursuing Jesus, consider this year’s Cross Style internship.
What are the requirements to be an intern?
An intern typically is a student 18 years or older, who has graduated high school, is a Christian, and has a call to ministry. Most internships are approximately eight weeks in the summer beginning with the Cross Style Training Camp in June.
What internships do we have?
1. Travel with a Cross Style Evangelist
The summer internship includes attending the Cross Style Training Camp in June and then traveling the summer with a Cross Style Evangelist at camps, retreats, and conferences around the country. To inquire about possible internship opportunities, their cost and duration, please contact the following evangelists directly:
2. Minister at Cross Style Church and the School of Practical Ministry
This eight week summer internship begins with the Cross Style Training Camp in June and then staying on to minister alongside the Cross Style Church staff (i.e.: Stephen Manley, Sean Patrick, Ajay Muktikar, etc) as they pour their life out in Lebanon, Tennessee. You will get to participate in classes and services, as well as work with children, teens, homeless, elderly, and a myriad of other exciting, stretching, and transforming ministry opportunities.
The cost for the eight week internship is $1000 which covers your lodging, food, and any necessary ministry materials. To apply:
1. Fill out the online application [note: the summer internship and the school application are the same – choose the “summer internship” checkbox]
Cross Style Global Ministries
c/0 Sean Patrick
PO Box 2089
Lebanon, TN 37088
3. Once this application is processed, one of our Cross Style staff members will contact you by phone.
4. Upon acceptance, a $300 deposit will be due within 30 days to reserve your spot. The remaining balance ($700) is due one week prior to the start of Cross Style Training Camp.
For questions please email Sean.